QuickImage is an advanced feature that enables users to efficiently manage image assets and update images used in their ads. QuickImage allows you to effortlessly refresh static images in your ads without manual intervention after the initial setup. By automating the process, you can ensure that your campaigns always have the most up-to-date visuals, streamlining your ad management workflow.
QuickImage is an option provided by the image widgets when adding a static image to your ad. It utilizes a download URL to fetch an image at the customer-specified time. The Adacado system automatically retrieves and caches the image on our CDN for quick use in the ads.
QuickImage is beneficial for various business types and scenarios:
By incorporating QuickImage into your workflow, you can enjoy the following advantages:
To use the QuickImage feature, follow these steps:
1. Choose an Adacado campaign solution or select a pre-built template.
2. Click on the desired placeholder image in the template. The image widgets that offer QuickImage options include “Image,” “Image Library,” “Company Logo,” and “CTA Button Image.”
3. Click on the “Change” button located below the image preview in the widget inspector on the right.
4. Select the “QuickImage” tab.
5. Enter a valid image URL. If the URL is invalid, an error message will be displayed, and the image will not be previewed.
NOTE: When using Dropbox URLs, modify the URL by changing “dl=0” at the end of the string to “dl=1” to enable image URL downloading.
6. Preview the image and schedule the image download based on your preferred frequency (daily, weekly, or monthly) in UTC. Choose the daily option if you are uncertain about the specific update timing of the image on your file server.
7. Click the “Upload” button to save your settings.
If you have a large number of campaigns that can benefit from using QuickImage, follow these steps:
To view your image refreshes as scheduled:
If you encounter issues with image refreshing, follow these troubleshooting steps:
If the problem persists, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the flexibility to customize the image refresh schedules as needed. Whenever the schedule is updated, the image will be re-downloaded and instantly displayed on your ads. Therefore, it is important to update the schedule in the QuickImage settings prior to replacing the image on the file server to ensure a smooth transition.
To stop using QuickImage, simply choose one of the alternative options (Upload, Image Library, or URL) to add the static image to your ad.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com