Adacado’s multi-user capabilities allows you to manage your advertising accounts and collaborate with anyone you wish
Multi-user functionality in Adacado enables multiple users to work independently or collaboratively while sharing a single billing account. This empowers you to efficiently organize, allocate, and manage your advertising activities and resources.
Business continuity: Ensure business continuity by seamlessly transitioning responsibilities if an employee is absent or leaves the team.
Within a billing account, there are five distinct roles that can be assigned to individual users or multiple users simultaneously. When you create your organization’s initial Adacado account via the sign-up process, the roles of ‘“Associate,” “Owner,” and “Teams Manager” are automatically assigned. You also have the ability to invite others to join your account.
These roles can be designated during the invitation process and are adjustable by the “Owner” or “Manager” account. Modifications can be made at any time through the “Accounts” page.
The Creative Viewer role streamlines creative reviews, facilitates discussions, and encourages collaboration among stakeholders, including clients. Gain access to shared advertisers, their campaigns, and product lists. You can view campaign creatives and participate actively by providing comments on them, sharing your insights, and making suggestions. You also have the ability to edit your comments and your account information.
If you’ve recently created an Adacado account or already have one and want to collaborate with new users from your team, company, agency, or client, follow these steps:
1. Click the account drop-down and select “Manage Accounts” to access the “Accounts” page.
2. On the “Accounts” page, click the “Invite” button in the upper right corner.
3. Enter the new user’s name and email address to generate an invitation. Roles can be assigned either during the invitation process or at a later time. For users requiring full advertiser editing access, ensure they are assigned the “Associate” role at minimum. For non-editing users, assign the “Creative Viewer” role.
4. Click the “Invite” button to send the invitation. The invitee will appear as “Invited” on the “Accounts” page. If needed, you can resend or cancel invitations. The status will change to “Enabled” upon acceptance.
NOTE: Invitations are available only for users without existing Adacado accounts.
1. If you’ve received an “Adacado Invite” email from “Morgyn from Adacado,” click the link in the email. If clicking doesn’t work, copy and paste the link into your browser. In the “Invite Confirmation” popup, click “Accept” to join. Invitations expire after the amount of time set in the invitation popup. If yours expires, ask the sender to resend it.
2. After accepting, create a password for your account. Click “Continue” to complete the account setup.
If you’ve created multiple accounts through invitations from your account, manage them using the ‘Accounts’ page. Account owners can assign the “Manager” role to delegate inviting and managing users.
Account roles can be adjusted by “Owner” accounts for any other listed accounts. “Manager” accounts can edit roles, excluding “Owner” accounts.
NOTE: There can be more than one user with the “Owner” role, but there is only one billing account with one credit card info.
Optimize your advertising efforts using the multi-user feature to establish organized teams. For distinct projects or advertisers, create dedicated teams. The team’s automatic advertiser-sharing feature ensures every member has constant access to all ads created within it. Once you’re part of a team, mutual access to each other’s advertisers boosts collaboration, task-sharing, and productivity, promoting business continuity.
1. Access the “Account” page.
2. Click “Teams’ in the left navigation bar.
3. On the “Teams” page, click “New Team.”
4. Enter the team name and description.
1. Click the “Team Members” button.
2. In the “Team Members” popup, click the “Add Member” button to open the “Select Member” popup.
3. In the “Select Member,” choose accounts and roles.
4. The “Team Manager” role can add/remove team members and edit roles.
5. Enable/Disable the “Team Manager” role by clicking the “Team Manager” button to the right of each member. If the button shows a green icon, it means that the “Team Manager” role is enabled for that member.
There are two ways to share advertisers with other Adacado accounts.
Within the same team, all team members gain instant access to advertisers created by fellow team members through automatic advertiser sharing. No additional steps are needed to share advertisers within the team.
When a team member is removed, their access to the team’s existing advertisers remains unaffected. If you wish to prevent a removed account from accessing your team’s advertisers entirely, follow these steps:
You have the ability to share your advertisers with individual Adacado accounts that belong to the same billing account but are not part of the same team. This feature is currently exclusively available to accounts with the “Owner” or “Manager” role.
To share an advertiser, follow these steps:
To proceed with sharing:
1. Within the “Shared Accounts” popup, click the “Add” button.
2. Locate the account you want to share with and click the “Share” button next to the chosen account.
As a result of these actions:
To remove the sharing of an advertiser, follow these steps: